- You lead the creation of a world class user design experience which is highly functional, intuitive and accessible
- You collect and analyse vast streams of data, using your insights to create useful applications to tackle complex tasks
- You think from the user’s perspective and act as their advocate, creating experiences that wow even the most discerning users
- You create journey flows, personas, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes with quality and elegance from beginning to end
- You succinctly illustrate hierarchy and navigation for current and future experiences so that we can deliver a world class product
- You are part of x-functional teams in an agile environment
- Very profound work experience in UX with E-commerce websites in an agile software development environment; Track record on optimization of funnel conversion (CRO) is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills in German and English
- Ability to create journey flows, personas, sketches, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes
- Working knowledge of design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop) and wireframing/prototyping tools (e.g. UX Pin, InVision)
- Understanding of frontend technologies (e.g., CSS, HTML, JS)
- Passion and drive in delivering UX that wows - you can proudly share your work from previous web and mobile applications with a smile
- Excellent accountability, focus, and work ethic - being extremely organized in the way that you work and ability to understand/share the "big picture" and "nano-level" info
- Curiosity, constructiveness and love to work in a team
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Play a crucial role in defining the "look and feel" of OptioPay
- Become part of a multinational, rockstar team of 50
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location – top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun team events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks, monthly Women’s Power Lunch, Whiskey Tasting Night, etc.)
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep your energy levels high
At OptioPay we work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We constantly challenge ‘the norm’ and are hungry to push for new frontiers. We only accept the brilliant as we expect brilliance from ourselves. We’re looking for people who want to leave a mark on the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. The success of reaching this goal is to source highly-driven and gifted likeminded individuals. What we offer in return is a career turning point, where growth and success is a team effort. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for a experienced Senior UX Designer to start as soon as possible. If you share our vision, then look no further for your next career move!